Tuesday, February 22, 2011

6mm Napoleonics Project Artillery and More

Baccus French and Prussian Artillery
 A quick update on my ongoing quest to defeat my painting table. Ive completed the next phase in my 6mm Napoleonic project. My French and Prussian artillery batteries are painted and based. Now in all truthfulness, I have more artillery for the French to complete, but I decided this was a good starting point for a table worthy force.



Box by Calvin Klein

Total bases completed to date
French
5 Infantry Brigades
2 Cavalry Brigades
4 Batteries
Prussian
5 Infantry Brigades
4 Batteries

Up Next, Prussian & French Cavalry


As an added bonus in this update here is a test base I made for a 10mm Great War project myself and a few friends are working on. These are late war Germans running across a downed barbed wire fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment